Useful links

Useful links

If you want to find out more there are a number of places that you can go:

Citizens’ Advice
Citizens’ Advice has been a place for help and support for many years. They aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face. Their free, independent, confidential and impartial advice can be accessed via the Internet at , through their customer contact centre, via their web chat facility or through the more traditional route of one of their offices.

Independent Financial Advice
For specific financial planning and advice, you can find an independent financial advisor, who is local to you, via

The Money and Pensions Service
This service brings together three respected providers of financial guidance: Pension Wise, Pensions Advisory Service and The Money Advice Service.

The Single Guidance Body offers free impartial guidance on workplace and personal pensions, pension guidance for the over 50s and money guides, tools  and calculators to help improve your finances.

You can access their site at or telephone 01159 659570

Capita is the Scheme Administrator and can provide specific information with regards to your pension and guidance with regards to your choices.

They can be contacted either by phone on 0345 122 2032 or via email at

The Pensions Ombudsman
The Pensions Ombudsman may investigate and determine any complaint or dispute of fact or law in relation to the pension scheme. The Ombudsman is completely independent and their web address is

The Pensions Regulator
The Regulator will intervene in the running of schemes where trustees, employers, or professional advisers have failed in their duties.

If you have concerns of this nature, you should write to them at: Napier House, Trafalgar Place, Brighton, BN1 4DW.
The Regulator cannot help with queries about an individual's pension benefits

Find Pension Contact Details
You can use this government service to find contact details for:

  • your own workplace or personal pension scheme
  • someone else’s scheme if you have their permission

This service can help you find a lost pension.

State Pension Forecast
The Government is responsible for maintaining your State Pension entitlement records. If you want an estimate of your State Pension, you can find more information here.
It will show you, in today’s money, the State Pension you have already earned and what you can expect to have earned by State Pension Age. To check when your State Pension Age is please click here.

Complaints and Disputes Procedure

It is the intention of the Trustee that all disputes relating to the Scheme will be dealt with in accordance with the Trust Deed and Rules and current legislation, and that all members are treated in a fair manner. The Trustee has a formal Complaints and Disputes Procedure and a copy is available from Capita.